Teleopti WFM Workforce Management
With the gradual enlargement of the contact center and the gradual increase of operational requirements, more and more stringent requirements have been put on the management of the contact center’s workforce become increasingly stringent, which is usually referred to as scheduling.
Contact center personnel management must, first of all, meet the requirements of customer satisfaction, and secondly, meet the call center operating cost requirements. Meanwhile, in actual operation process, it is also required to consider the preference requirements of the agents. The realization of employee satisfaction is a very delicate balancing process. It plays an important role in the scheduling work, directly affects the training costs of the agents, the staff turnover rate and its costs, and indirectly affects the customer satisfaction and the company’s sustainable profitability.
In order to achieve the balance among the above three aspects, contact centers are increasingly concerned about the meticulous division and management of the agents. A typical example is the gradual application of multi-skills.
With the gradual refinement of management, great challenges has been brought to the scheduling work as a management support. The existing manual scheduling and excel scheduling can barelymeet the requirements of refined management. It has become inevitable to achieve complex scheduling with the help of workforce management tools.
Teleopti WFM provides scientific scheduling forecasting and scheduling software that can span multiple business areas including contact center, retail and back office processing.
Teleopti WFM Workforce Management System Module
- The Personnel module is used to manage personnel and organize contact center agents and user information.
- The Shift module creates basic shifts. User can create and maintain basic work shifts in this module according to rules, restrictions, and call center special requirements.
- The Prediction module anticipates the amount of incoming calls (contacts), and calculates the workforce required to process these contacts according to the service target.
- The Schedule module is used for scheduling and optimization. In this module, the scheduler builds and maintains the schedules of agents, monitors and handles changes, processes vacation applications, records overtime and various activities.
- In the Management of the Day module, managers can monitor the operation status of the day and manage the schedule.
- MyTime is a web-based application that is primarily used to showcase class schedules, allowing users to enter agent availability, preferences, and requirements in a simple and user-friendly interface.
- The Report module contains different kinds of standard reports.
- Friendly interface
Adopted Windows style interface, supports common copy and paste operations.
Multi-level display of data: support for different views including time, month, week, day, and shift; user can switch between different display granularity, helping administrators to balance between overall and details.
Schedule information: schedule information is displayed on the windows desktop, where schedule changes, announcement notifications are instantly available.
Schedule any time span
Life cycle scheduling
Smart terminal schedule release
- Open /standard interface
Provides a standard SDK to interact with peripheral systems in Web Service mode
Teleopti WFM Smooth and Continuous Optimization Class Schedule
Related product list
805-5501-WT1, Teleopti WFM, Software Licensing
***-****-****, not all products included are listed, please contact us for details.