Teleopti WFM Workforce Management
With the gradual enlargement of contact centers and increase of operational requirements, more and more stringent requirements have been put on the management of contact centers’ workforce, known otherwise as scheduling.
Contact center personnel management must, first of all, meet customer satisfaction requirements, and secondly, meet call center operating cost requirements. Likewise, agent preferences cannot go ignored. Employee satisfaction subsequently becomes a delicate balancing process. It directly impacts scheduling, training costs, staff turnover rate and costs, and indirectly affects customer satisfaction and a company’s sustainable profitability.
In order to achieve the balance between the three aspects, contact centers are increasingly concerned about the meticulous division and management of the agents, take for example, multi-skills gradual application.
With the gradual refinement of management, great challenges have been brought to scheduling work. The existing manual scheduling and excel scheduling can barely meet the requirements of refined management. It has become inevitable to adopt complex scheduling with the help of workforce management tools.
Teleopti WFM provides scientific scheduling and forecasting softwares for businesses such as contact centers and retail and back-office processing.
Teleopti WFM Workforce Management System Module
- The Personnel module is used to manage personnel and to organize contact center agents and user information.
- The Shift module creates basic shifts. User places rules, restrictions, and special requirements and the module creates and maintains basic work shifts.
- The Prediction module anticipates the amount of incoming calls (contacts), and calculates the workforce required to process these contacts according to a service target.
- The Schedule module is used for scheduling and optimization. The module builds and maintains a schedule of agents, monitors and handles changes, processes vacation applications, and records overtime and various activities.
- The Management of the Day module is used to monitor operation status and manage the schedule.
- MyTime is a web-based application that showcases class schedules; it allows users to enter agent availability, preferences, and requirements. It comes with a simple and user-friendly interface.
- The Report module contains various standard reports.
- Friendly interface
Adopted Windows style interface, supports common copy and paste operations.
Choose your display option: multiple schedule views such as time, month, week, day, or shift. Various viewing scopes allow administrators to balance wholeness and details.
Schedule information: schedules are displayed on the windows desktop, where schedule changes, announcement notifications are instantly available.
Schedule any time span
Life cycle scheduling
Smart terminal schedule release
- Open /standard interface
Provides standard SDK. Connect with peripheral systems in Web Service mode.
Teleopti WFM Smooth and Continuous Optimization Class Schedule
Related product list
805-5501-WT1, Teleopti WFM, Software Licensing
***-****-****, not all products included are listed, please contact us for details.