|As communication methods become increasingly diversified, contact center agents and customers no longer communicate just using telephone communication. Modern contact centers rely on various means of communication such as video, web, email, and IM to provide timely and responsive customer service. As a result, contact centers are no longer merely simple customer service centers and have begun transforming into value centers and profit centers that can provide value-added services and precision marketing.
However, this becomes difficult when considering the large number of systems and their inability to communicate, which results in information silos. The VCLog Intelligent contact center central management platform was developed to integrate operations and unify data management and exchange.
The VCLog intelligent contact center unified management platform is a management software released by VoiceCyber Co., Ltd. that unifies voice, video, screen recording, and quality inspection. The system can effectively record and intelligently manage multiple data channels and provides support for third-party multimedia data management applications.
VCLog Unified Management Platform
VCLog Data Integration
VCLog Data Security
Face-to-face audio/video recording
|Data mine recorded data to monitor service quality and to optimize product design|
PC screen record
|Artificial intelligence: identifies voices and faces, and intelligently processes recorded data|
- Adheres to openness and compatibility principles
- Synchronized voice, video, and screen playback quality inspection
• Voice recording
• Video recording
• Screen recording
• Speech to text
- Smart screen behavior management
- Integrate call center operations data and unify management.
- Independent network deployment, separate from existing business networks.
- The RESTful API makes customization and secondary development more convenient.
- Flexible solutions: distributed deployment, centralized deployment, hybrid deployment, and cloud deployment.
- Artificial intelligence: interoperate with artificial intelligence engines in interface applications.
- One system: unified management of voice, video, video, and quality inspection.
- Effectively records and intelligently manages multiple data channels. Supports interoperability with third-party multimedia management applications.